He was so excessively polite that Wallendar...
He was so excessively polite that Wallendar suspected he had endured many humiliations in his life.
– Henning Mankell
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. – Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. – Joseph Joubert
- Politeness smooths wrinkles. – Joseph Joubert
- The truest politeness comes of sincerity. – Samuel Smiles