Makin’ mistakes ain’t a crime, you know....
Makin’ mistakes ain’t a crime, you know. What’s the use of having a reputation if you can’t ruin it every now and then?
– Simone Elkeles
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you...
- Don’t consider your reputation and you may do anything you like.
- Better to die than to live on with a bad reputation.
- A man’s reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he...
- With enough courage, you can do without a reputation. – Margaret Mitchell
- When a door opens not to your knock, consider your reputation.
- A man can get a reputation from very small things. – Sophocles