Until you’ve lost your reputation, you never...
Until you’ve lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.
– Margaret Mitchell
- With enough courage, you can do without a reputation. – Margaret Mitchell
- Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. – Margaret Mitchell
- Death, taxes and childbirth! There’s never any convenient time for any of them. – Margaret Mitchell
- Death is freedom from the burden of life.
- Lost reputation is seldom regained.
- Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly…etc…each one starts...
- Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit, and lost without...