Pride costs nothing, yet it is especially...
Pride costs nothing, yet it is especially precious when it can be “purchased” at someone else’s expense.
– Andrew Levkoff
- Pride must die in you, or nothing of heaven can live in you. – Andrew Murray
- Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold. – Thomas Jefferson
- It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose...
- Too much pride is bad for a person, a person without pride is worthless.
- Don’t lose someone you love over your pride.
- It’s not just a win or a lose it’s a pride thing.
- Pain goes away, pride lasts forever.