Don’t be greedy, and don’t try to...
Don’t be greedy, and don’t try to take away everyone’s fortune for yourself. You won’t be able to have it all when you die. You can’t take it with you.
- We are all born brave, trusting and greedy, and most of us remain greedy. – ...
- Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful. – Warren Buffett
- Fortune never crushed that man whom good fortune deceived not.
- I’m sorry for being myself and I’m sorry for you and your greedy ways.
- He who is greedy is always in want. – Horace
- I’m fat because I’m greedy, and if my mind is fat it’s because I’m curious. –...
- A greedy person and a pauper are practically one and the same. – Swiss Proverb