The greatest and most powerful revolutions often...
The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember that.
- Richelle Mead
- Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you. (Maori proverb)
- Walk quietly, carry a big stick.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed,...
- Character is like pregnancy, it cannot be hidden.
- The cause is hidden. The effect is visible to all. - Ovid