Suicide is a fundamental human right. This...
Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere.
- Thomas S Szasz
- Suicide is not so much the desire to die, as it is the fear of...
- Life is only a long and bitter suicide, and faith alone can transform this suicide...
- Suicide does not mean there was no killer.
- It’s not suicide if you do it wrong.
- Suicide doesn’t end the pain. It just gives it to someone else.
- What’s ironic about suicide is that you really hurt everyone else more than yourself.
- People do not die from Suicide. They die due to sadness.