Simplicity and repose are the qualities that...
Simplicity and repose are the qualities that measure the true value of any work of art.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. - Coco Chanel
- From native simplicity we arrive at more profound simplicity. - Albert Schweitzer
- I just like simplicity. I like simple songs, I like simple chords, simple vocals, simple...
- Simplicity is beauty.
- There is beauty in simplicity.
- Simplicity is the greatest adornment of art.
- Simplicity..is the source of beauty.