In the spring, at the end of...
In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
– Margaret Atwood (8)
- Never pray for justice, because you might get some. – Margaret Atwood
- The best way of keeping a secret is to pretend there isn’t one. – Margaret Atwood
- A divorce is like an amputation; you survive, but there’s less of you. – MARGARET ATWOOD
- The internet is 95 percent porn and spam. – Margaret Atwood
- If I waited for perfection I would never write a word. – Margaret Atwood
- It is shocking how many crimes the Bible contains. The Governor’s wife should cut them...
- Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will...