Rather than love, than money, than fame,...
- One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths. - Al David
- Defeat is a school in which truth always grows strong. - Henry Ward Beecher
- The truth is always more powerful and stronger than love, because the love becomes powerless...
- Truth without love is brutality, and love without truth is hypocrisy. - Warren W. Wiersbe
- The biggest lesson we have to give our children is truth. - Goldie Hawn
- Be still and hear your truth. Live your truth and be true to your truth.
- Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth. - Joseph Joubert