Winter dies into the spring, to be...
Winter dies into the spring, to be born again in the autumn.
- Marche Blumenberg
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting, and autumn a mosaic...
- When the winter comes, be very happy; because the spring comes only if the winter...
- If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant. - Anne Bradstreet
- O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius. - Pietro Aretino