The first snow is like the first...
The first snow is like the first love. Do you remember your first snow?
– Lara Biyuts
- Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance. Autumn passes and...
- When there’s snow on the ground, I like to pretend I’m walking on clouds. – Takayuki...
- Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius. – Pietro Aretino
- Summer and Winter were not supposed to fall in love. – Julie Kagawa
- Winter is much like unrequited love; cold and merciless. – Kellie Elmore