That is always our problem, not how...
That is always our problem, not how to get control of people, but how all together we can get control of a situation.
– Mary Parker Follett
Self Control (26)
- As far as your self control goes, as far goes your freedom. – Marie Ebner
- The most powerful control we can ever attain, is to be in control of ourselves. –...
- The more you understand yourself, the more you can control yourself. – Dr T.P.Chia
- One who has control over their emotions has great power over those who don’t!
- You must admit you have self-control before you can use it. ~Carrie Latet
- To enjoy freedom we have to control ourselves. – Virginia Woolf
- To love is to lose control. – Paulo Coelho