A photograph is usually looked at –...
A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into.
- You don’t take a photograph, you make it. – Ansel Adams
- A good photograph is knowing where to stand. – Ansel Adams
- Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs. – Ansel Adams
- There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. ...
- There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams
- Always seeing something, never seeing nothing, being photographer. – Walter De Mulder
- You don’t take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.