A photograph is a moral decision taken...
A photograph is a moral decision taken in one eighth of a second.
– Salman Rushdie
- There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams
- Always seeing something, never seeing nothing, being photographer. – Walter De Mulder
- You don’t take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.
- A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into. ~Ansel Adams
- You don’t take a photograph, you make it. – Ansel Adams
- I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers. – Mahatma Gandhi
- I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs...