I can throw an orange like a...
I can throw an orange like a baseball, but I can’t eat a baseball like an orange. Let that be a life lesson for you.
– Jarod Kintz
- I’ve fallen in love with baseball. – Nick Jonas
- I see great things in baseball. – Walt Whitman
- Baseball is drama with an endless run and an ever-changing cast. – Joe Garagiola
- Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended. – George Bernard Shaw
- Baseball has so much history and tradition. You can respect it, or you can exploit...