I’ve fallen in love with baseball. –...
I’ve fallen in love with baseball.
– Nick Jonas
- I can throw an orange like a baseball, but I can’t eat a baseball like...
- I see great things in baseball. – Walt Whitman
- Baseball is drama with an endless run and an ever-changing cast. – Joe Garagiola
- Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended. – George Bernard Shaw
- Baseball has so much history and tradition. You can respect it, or you can exploit...
- Any game becomes important when you know and love the players. – W.P. Kinsella
- It’s because you absolutely love the sport. – Nastia Liukin