Sacrifice is the surrender of that which...
Sacrifice is the surrender of that which you value in favor of which you dont.
- Ayn Rand
- Self-sacrifice? But it is precisely the self that cannot and must not be sacrificed. - Ayn...
- Sacrifice does not mean the rejection of the worthless, but of the precious. - Ayn Rand
- Self-sacrifice enables us to sacrifice other people without blushing. - George Bernard Shaw
- Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you...
- You can sacrifice and not love. But you cannot love and not sacrifice. - Kris Vallotton
- Love is sacrifice. Love sacrifices itself for its neighbor.
- The sacrifice becomes my Lawyer.