Sacrifice is the surrender of that which...
Sacrifice is the surrender of that which you value in favor of which you dont.
– Ayn Rand
- Sacrifice does not mean the rejection of the worthless, but of the precious. – Ayn Rand
- Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you...
- You can sacrifice and not love. But you cannot love and not sacrifice. – Kris Vallotton
- Love is sacrifice. Love sacrifices itself for its neighbor.
- If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want will be the sacrifice.
- Love is all about sacrifice. If can’t sacrifice you can never love.
- Never sacrifice who you are just because someone else has a problem with it.