Selfish persons are incapable of loving others,...
Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.
– Erich Fromm
- The selfish man suffers more from his selfishness than he from whom that selfishness withholds...
- In an individual, selfishness uglifies the soul; for the human species, selfishness is extinction. – David...
- Love is the most selfish of all the passions. – Alexandre Dumas
- Being unappreciated is a sign of selfishness.
- It is impossible to be both selfish and happy.
- Each one of us is selfish, including me. – Santosh Kalwar
- No man is more cheated than the selfish man. – Henry Ward Beecher