Growin’ up, lovin’ horses with a real...
Growin’ up, lovin’ horses with a real “Old timer” that owned 13 riding stables and 2 slaughter houses and taught me that.
“Them horses eat ‘fore you do”.
“Pen full of horses out there. Need ridin’”.
And “If it ain’t good in the stable. It’ll be good on the table!”
- If you haven’t fallen off a horse…then you haven’t been ridin long enough.
- Shoot Low Sheriff! He’s ridin a Shetland!
- Ain’t nothin’ like ridin’ a fine horse in new country.
- Just because you ride a horse doesn’t make you a COWGIRL or COWBOY. What’s important...
- Cowboys ride horses. Shouldn’t they be called horseboys???