My body needs laughter as much as...
My body needs laughter as much as it needs tears. Both are cleansers of stress.
– Mahogany SilverRain
- Laughter is the cheapest medicine to a stressed mind.
- What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. – Yiddish Proverb
- They said laughter is the best medicine…but sometimes tears can heal better.
- Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
- Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh,...
- What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul. – Jewish Proverb
- Tears that fall are signs the heart has died but the body hasn’t got the...