There are crimes of passion and crimes...
There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not clearly defined.
– Albert Camus (33)
- Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
- What is a rebel? A man who says no. – Albert Camus
- It’s cute how stupid you are. I know how you feel. I just don’t care. It worries...
- To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others. – Albert Camus
- Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? – Albert Camus
- Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is. – Albert Camus
- Fiction is the lie through which we tell the truth. – Albert Camus