There are crimes of passion and crimes...
There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not clearly defined.
- Albert Camus
- Little crimes breed big crimes. You smile at little crimes and then big crimes blow...
- Whoever profits by the crime is guilty of it.
- He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it. - Seneca
- He who profits by a crime commits it. - Seneca
- If you share your friend’s crime, you make it your own.
- Sport hunting is a crime. My sympathies are with the fox.
- The worst crime is faking it. - Kurt Cobain