For the powerful, crimes are those that...
For the powerful, crimes are those that others commit.
– Noam Chomsky
- Little crimes breed big crimes. You smile at little crimes and then big crimes blow...
- He who profits by a crime commits it. – Seneca
- Society prepares the crime, the criminal commits it. – Henry Thomas Buckle
- Commit a crime, and the earth is made of glass. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not...
- The bad consequences of crimes live longer than the actual crime.
- Whoever profits by the crime is guilty of it.