Little crimes breed big crimes. You smile...
Little crimes breed big crimes. You smile at little crimes and then big crimes blow your head off.
– Terry Pratchett
- Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law. – Louis...
- The head never rules the heart, but just becomes its partner in crime. – Mignon McLaughlin
- There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not...
- The bad consequences of crimes live longer than the actual crime.
- Whoever profits by the crime is guilty of it.
- He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it. – Seneca
- He who profits by a crime commits it. – Seneca