It is shocking how many crimes the...
It is shocking how many crimes the Bible contains. The Governor’s wife should cut them all out and paste them into her scrapbook.
- Margaret Atwood
- Little crimes breed big crimes. You smile at little crimes and then big crimes blow...
- There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not...
- Whoever profits by the crime is guilty of it.
- He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it. - Seneca
- He who profits by a crime commits it. - Seneca
- If you share your friend’s crime, you make it your own.
- Sport hunting is a crime. My sympathies are with the fox.