Things as certain as death and taxes,...
Things as certain as death and taxes, can be more firmly believed. ~Daniel Defoe
- I’ve heard that the only “Sure” things are death and taxes, but I think that...
- In this world nothing is certain but death & taxes.
- Death and taxes may be inevitable, but they shouldn’t be related. – J.C. Watts, Jr.
- Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes. – Benjamin Franklin
- Death, taxes and childbirth! There’s never any convenient time for any of them. – Margaret Mitchell
- A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it. – Robert Daniel Carmichael
- When people don’t get our jokes, I don’t think of it has a “you had...