A person doesn’t know how much he...
A person doesn’t know how much he has to be thankful for until he has to pay taxes on it.
- You don’t pay taxes – they take taxes. – Chris Rock
- You can’t tax business. Business doesn’t pay taxes. It collects taxes. – Ronald Reagan
- I’ve heard that the only “Sure” things are death and taxes, but I think that...
- In this world nothing is certain but death & taxes.
- If brains were taxed, you’d get a rebate.
- You must pay taxes. But there’s no law that says you gotta leave a...
- The way taxes are, you might as well marry for love. – Joe E. Lewis