Death and taxes may be inevitable, but...
Death and taxes may be inevitable, but they shouldn’t be related.
– J.C. Watts, Jr.
- In this world nothing is certain but death & taxes.
- Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes. – Benjamin Franklin
- Things as certain as death and taxes, can be more firmly believed. ~Daniel Defoe
- Death, taxes and childbirth! There’s never any convenient time for any of them. – Margaret Mitchell
- I’ve heard that the only “Sure” things are death and taxes, but I think that...
- You don’t pay taxes – they take taxes. – Chris Rock
- You can’t tax business. Business doesn’t pay taxes. It collects taxes. – Ronald Reagan