Too often travel, instead of broadening the...
Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversation.
– Elizabeth Drew
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The...
- Tourists went on holidays while travellers did something else. They travelled. – Alex Garland
- When I was young I wanted to travel but I didn’t have the money, when...
- Anyone who needs more than one suitcase is a tourist, not a traveler. – Ira Levin
- To travel is to live. – Hans Christian Andersen
- Travel is glamorous only in retrospect. – Paul Theroux
- I travel, always arriving in the same place. – Dejan Stojanovic