My mother believed in all superstitions, plus...
My mother believed in all superstitions, plus she made some up.
– Donald E. Westlake
- If you believed in Christianity or Islam it was called ‘faith’, but if you believed...
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. – Cicero
- The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable. – Doris Lessing
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. – Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. – Joseph Lewis