I am all for curses and superstition,...
I am all for curses and superstition, but there’s a point at which they start getting in the way. That point had arrived.
– Tahir Shah
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. – Cicero
- The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable. – Doris Lessing
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. – Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. – Joseph Lewis
- Superstitions are habits rather than beliefs. – Marlene Dietrich