You may substitute knowledge for superstition without...
You may substitute knowledge for superstition without satisfying the needs that drive people into superstition’s arms.
– Susan Neiman
- When it’s your fourth marriage, you tend to lose faith in superstitions. – Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. – Cicero
- The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable. – Doris Lessing
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. – Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. – Joseph Lewis