Superstitions are, for the most part, but...
Superstitions are, for the most part, but the shadows of great truths.
– Tryon Edwards
- Men are probably nearer the essential truth in their superstitions than in their science. — Henry...
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. – Cicero
- The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable. – Doris Lessing
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. – Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. – Joseph Lewis