The worst superstition is to consider our...
The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable.
- Doris Lessing
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. - Cicero
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. - Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. - Joseph Lewis
- Superstitions are habits rather than beliefs. - Marlene Dietrich
- Superstition is the religion of feeble minds. - Edmund Burke