The worst superstition is to consider our...
The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable.
– Doris Lessing
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- Patriotism … is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and...
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative,...
- Boys are whenever Friends are forever when worst comes to worst my girls always come first.
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!