The superstitions of today are the scientific...
The superstitions of today are the scientific facts of tomorrow.
— John Balderston
- Superstitions are habits rather than beliefs. - Marlene Dietrich
- My mother believed in all superstitions, plus she made some up. - Donald E. Westlake
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- Superstitions are, for the most part, but the shadows of great truths. - Tryon Edwards
- Men are probably nearer the essential truth in their superstitions than in their science. — Henry...