The worst of all superstitions may be...
The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition.
— Kedar Joshi
- If you believed in Christianity or Islam it was called ‘faith’, but if you believed...
- The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable. - Doris Lessing
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. - Cicero
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. - Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. - Joseph Lewis
- Superstitions are habits rather than beliefs. - Marlene Dietrich