It is no measure of health to...
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
– Jiddu Krishnamurti
- We say society is messed up but we are society.
- Don’t let society manipulate you.
- Don’t let society label you.
- Society is funny. They ask you to be yourself and yet they judge you.
- She needs make- up to cover up because, society taught her who she is, isn’t...
- Solitude sometimes is best society. – John Milton
- Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers. ~Erik Pepke