In politics, If you want anything said,...
In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
- Margaret Thatcher
- It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be...
- If you set out to be liked, you will accomplish nothing. - Margaret Thatcher
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. - Margaret Thatcher
- The battle for women’s rights has been largely won. - Margaret Thatcher
- Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by...
- Well behaved women rarely make history. - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- A woman laughing is a woman conquered. - Napoleon Bonaparte