No one can keep his griefs in...
No one can keep his griefs in their prime; they use themselves up.
~ E.M. Cioran
- Grief is depression in proportion to circumstance; depression is grief out of proportion to circumstance. -...
- Grief is itself a medicine. – William Cowper
- Joy comes, grief goes, we know not how. - James Russell Lowell
- Grief is a species of idleness. – Samuel Johnson
- Time is a physician that heals every grief. – Diphilus
- No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear. - C.S. Lewis
- Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you. - Veronica...