They say time heals all wounds, but...
They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite.
– Cassandra Clare
- Time is a physician that heals every grief. – Diphilus
- Grief is depression in proportion to circumstance; depression is grief out of proportion to circumstance. –...
- No one can keep his griefs in their prime; they use themselves up. ~ E.M....
- Grief is itself a medicine. – William Cowper
- Joy comes, grief goes, we know not how. – James Russell Lowell
- Grief is a species of idleness. – Samuel Johnson
- No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear. – C.S. Lewis