Suspense is when you’re reading a book...
Suspense is when you’re reading a book without a sequel and it ends with no conclusion.
- I do try not to spend much time reading in the suspense genre. – Thomas Perry
- Suspense is very important.Even though this is humor and they’re short stories,that theory of building...
- Don’t take what people say about you, Take what you say about yourself. I’ll be the...
- This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last. – Oscar Wilde
- A year’s suspension would have been merciful. – David Horowitz
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- When you jump to conclusions you will fall on regrets.