There is a politeness of the heart;...
There is a politeness of the heart; this is closely allied to love.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- True politeness is perfect ease and freedom. It simply consists in treating others just as...
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. - Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. - Joseph Joubert
- Politeness smooths wrinkles. - Joseph Joubert