The true effect of genuine politeness seems...
The true effect of genuine politeness seems to be rather ease than pleasure.
- Samuel Johnson
- Politeness is fictitious benevolence. - Samuel Johnson
- True politeness is perfect ease and freedom. It simply consists in treating others just as...
- The truest politeness comes of sincerity. - Samuel Smiles
- The only true source of politeness is consideration. - William Gilmore Simms
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce