Politeness costs nothing and gains everything. –...
Politeness costs nothing and gains everything.
– Lady Mary Wortley Montagu
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Politeness is only one half good manners and the other half good lying. – Mary Wilson...
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. – Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. – Joseph Joubert
- Politeness smooths wrinkles. – Joseph Joubert