Politeness has been well defined as benevolence...
Politeness has been well defined as benevolence in small things.
- Thomas Babington Macaulay
- Politeness is fictitious benevolence. - Samuel Johnson
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. - Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. - Joseph Joubert
- Politeness smooths wrinkles. - Joseph Joubert