Politeness is the art of choosing among...
Politeness is the art of choosing among one’s real thoughts.
- A real gentleman is as polite to a little girl as to a woman. – Louisa...
- Politeness is to goodness what words are to thoughts. – Joseph Joubert
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. – Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. – Joseph Joubert