Politeness is only one half good manners...
Politeness is only one half good manners and the other half good lying.
- Mary Wilson Little
- Politeness costs nothing and gains everything. - Lady Mary Wortley Montagu
- Politeness is the result of good sense and good nature. - Oliver Goldsmith
- Politeness is good nature regulated by good sense. - Sydney Smith
- Politeness is to goodness what words are to thoughts. - Joseph Joubert
- Fine manners are like personal beauty,–a letter of credit everywhere. - Cyrus Augustus Bartol
- Gentleness is the great point to be obtained in the study of manners. - Nathaniel Parker...
- Politeness costs little and yields much.