Politeness makes one appear outwardly as they...
Politeness makes one appear outwardly as they should be within.
– Jean de la Bruyere
- Politeness is an inexpensive way of making friends. – William Feather
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. – Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. – Joseph Joubert
- Politeness smooths wrinkles. – Joseph Joubert