No language is rude that can boast...
No language is rude that can boast polite writers.
– Aubrey Beardsley
- Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are...
- A polite enemy is just as difficult to discredit, as a rude friend is to...
- Politeness costs little and yields much.
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Politeness is practical Christianity. – Orville Dewey
- Politeness is the flower of humanity. – Joseph Joubert
- Politeness smooths wrinkles. – Joseph Joubert