A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast,...
A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.
- Francis Bacon
- Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first. -...
- Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it does buy everything else. It is better to be rich...
- Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch. - Orson Welles
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- Does breakfast in bed count as a morning workout? - Elizabeth Jane Howard